4 Days Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru
Masai Mara is a large game reserve measuring 1,510 kilometers square in south western Kenya contiguous with Serengeti National park in Tanzania, it is famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and its annual migration of zebras and wildebeest which occur yearly from July to October hence known as the great migration. Lake Nakuru National park is a must visit for any adventurous traveller visiting Kenya. A taste of paradise in the Kenyan wilderness with the stunning sunset view of the lake and the beautiful palm-fringed trees that add to the amazing scenery of this magical escapade. This bird’s eye view and the black and white rhinos which are only found in this park, just but sums it up.
ENCHORO ROAD TRANSPORT PACKAGE
3 Nights 4 Days Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masaai Mara
Picked up from your hotel where you will start your safari to Masai mara at 7:30am, travel south ward to the viewpoint of the great rift valley, admire the escapement of the area from a distance then continue to the Little Italian church which is just a few meters ahead, have the history of the place then proceed to Narok, a small Masaai town well known for the most beautiful curios ever, proceed to Masaai Mara for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masaai Mara.
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.All meals and over night in the camp.
Day 3: Masaai Mara - L.Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to L.Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Nakuru Hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru - Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for a game drive in L.Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon.
What’s included on this Tour.
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats. (We can provide this tour in a 4 x 4 Landcruiser, please inquire price)
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Full board accommodation offered in a luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables in masai mara and a hotel in Nakuru..
- Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Drinking Mineral Water
What’s not included
- Personal spending money
- Drinks/beers/sodas etc
- Laundry Services